Blu Prospects LLC
Changes to our policy apply to your use of the Site after the “effective date” listed above.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data. Please know that we are committed to safeguarding your privacy.
Blu Prospects LLC and its affiliates and related entities (collectively, “us,” “we”, or our) is/are committed to protecting the privacy of certain data that is collected from you and that you submit when you access this website or websites, apps, or other online media under our operation and control (collectively, the “Site”). The nature of our business requires that we gather and maintain information that is of a personal nature that you wish to keep protected.
Blu Prospects LLC ("us", "we", or "our") operates the BluProspects.com website, and ShaylaeDupris.com (the "Service"). Except to the extent we obtain your consent or as permitted or required by applicable law, we will handle your personal data collected through the Site in accordance with the terms of the Policy in effect at the time of such collection.
IMPORTANT: By using the Site, you consent to the processing of any personal data for the analytics purposes and functions described above.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Information Collection and Use
• Personal Data
• Usage Data
• Tracking and Cookies Data
2. Use of Data
3. Transfer of Data
4. Disclosure of Data
5. Security of Data
6. Service Providers
7. Google Analytics
8. Links to Third Parties Sites
9. Social Media
10. Children’s Privacy
12. Legal Process, Security, Protection
13. Handling Payments
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• Subscribe to our newsletter, Sign up for Let’s Talk, Feedback Surveys, Blog posts, Contact Us, Webinar and Training Updates
• Marketing and Communication preferences
• Cookies and Usage Data
• And other types of personal data that you choose to provide to us or that we may obtain about you
Safeguarding of Personal Data
There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our administrative, physical, or technical safeguards. No system is 100% secure for safeguarding personal or private data and even though we have taken steps to protect your personal information from being intercepted, accessed, used, or disclosed by unauthorized persons, we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with personal data. However, we take a number of steps to safeguard the security of personal
data obtained through the Site. We have implemented a security program that contains administrative, technical, and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard your personal data from unlawful use, unauthorized access, or disclosure.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet
browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. You do not have to provide the above personal data to access or use the other sections of the site. At no time will we ask you to provide sensitive data (e.g., race, ethnicity, political opinions
religious/philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, physical/mental health, sexual orientation, or criminal record) in connection with your use of the Site.
Tracking & Cookies Data
your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes
USE OF DATA
BluProspects uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To communicate with you
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• For other everyday business purposes
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care and support
• To market our products or services that we think may be of interest to you.
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Do Not Track
“Do Not Track” is a privacy preference that you can set in your Internet search browser that sends a signal to a website that you do not want the website operator to track certain browsing information about you. However, because our Site is not configured to detect Do
Not Track signals from a user’s computer, we are unable to respond to Do Not Track requests.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
the security of your data and other personal information.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
BluProspects may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of BluProspects
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100 percent secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We do, however, use safe protocols for communication and transferring data. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks with security software. We promise to notify the suitable authorities of data breaches. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur. If you have an account
with any of our Services, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Analytics We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, such as Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms webpage:
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OTHER SITES
SOCIAL MEDIA PLUGINS
We may provide links to websites or resources outside of our Site for your informational purposes only. We are not responsible for the privacy or other practices of such sites and cannot guarantee the security of any of your personal data that you provide or may be
collected by such sites. You acknowledge and agree we are not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, goods, services or other materials on, available through or provided by such sites or resources. We are not responsible for the privacy or other practices of such sites and cannot guarantee the security of any of your personal data that you provide or may be collected by such sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and terms and conditions on those linked sites.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with
Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
HANDLING PAYMENTS/PAYMENT INFORMATION
Currently, we take the following payment methods. Stripe, Square, PayPal
LEGAL PROCESS, SECURITY, PROTECTION
• We disclose your data in connection with the legal process, to protect the security or integrity of the Site, to defend ourselves and protect others. It is possible that we will need to disclose personal data about you if required by law, subpoena, or other legal processes. Additionally, we may disclose personal data about you if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
• demonstrate our relationship with you;
• investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party allegations or claims, or protect the rights and safety of others.
• investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist law enforcement agencies;
• protect the security or integrity of the Site and all information associated with the site
If you do not understand any of the foregoing terms and conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us at:
Founder/Owner and Data Controller
Blu Prospects LLC., 1389 W. 86th St., #114 Indianapolis, IN 46260
Owner contact email: bluprospects.com